ADT Group is the world's leading manufacturer of automotive seats and a leading company in the automotive seat industry, supplying major auto manufacturers in the world. At present, it is necessary to use a fully automatic automatic welding machine for car seat pads. The original welding equipment has the following problems:
1. Welding products have many specifications and poor compatibility : the original double-head welding machine is used for welding. It is difficult to switch the product type and replace the electrode, which wastes time and has low efficiency.
2. Low yield : it is easy to miss the gasket or leak during welding, there is no automatic detection function, and the yield is low;
3. The intelligent flow operation is not realized, the production efficiency is low, and the staff complains a lot : There are many types of products, each time the product is replaced, the welding tooling needs to be changed, the adjustment time is long, and skilled hands are required to operate, and the product is difficult to take out after welding, and the employees complain a lot Low production efficiency;
The customers of the above three issues are very distressed and have not been able to find a solution.
According to product characteristics and past experience, after discussing with our sales engineers, the following requirements for the new customized equipment are put forward:
1. Products of different specifications can be produced on one workstation, only need to change the tooling, and the replacement tooling time is less than 15 minutes;
2. Pipeline beat: 12S / pcs ;
3.Solve the problems of gasket placement, difficulty in taking materials after welding, and poor welding consistency;
4.The yield must be 99.99% ;
5, high efficiency requirements, the production capacity will increase from 2,000 pieces per shift to 9,000 pieces per shift;
6.Solve employee complaints.
According to the requirements of customers, according to the conventional projection welding machine and design ideas can not be achieved at all, what should I do?
According to the customer's requirements, the company's R & D department, welding process department and sales department jointly held a new project research and development meeting to discuss the process, fixture, structure, positioning method, assembly method, loading and unloading method, and configuration, and list the key risks. Points, and made solutions one by one, and determined the basic direction and technical details as follows:
1. According to the above requirements, we basically determined the plan, the entire line of welding automatic flow operation, and made the following process sequence:
2. Equipment selection and fixture customization : According to the workpieces and dimensions provided by the customer, our welding technologists and R & D engineers discuss together and optimize the selected models based on the original ADT for different product components and welding requirements: ADB-320 also customizes different welding positioning fixtures according to each product design, and uses a double-head single power supply, which can achieve simultaneous welding on both sides, ensuring the flatness and fastness of the product after welding, ensuring welding quality and improving welding efficiency;
3. Advantages of the overall workstation :
1) High yield : Welding power supply uses IF inverter power supply, short discharge time, fast climbing speed, and DC output. The double-headed single power supply achieves simultaneous downward discharge and sequential discharge, which ensures the smoothness and fastness of the product after welding. Guarantee welding quality, greatly improve production efficiency, the finished product rate is over 99.99%;
2), to solve the problem of workpiece loading, manual only need to place the track on the assembly line : the guide rail block we use the robot to pick up the material to the welding jig after the material is divided, and manually place the guide on the assembly line, which is identified by the CCD camera After the position, the robot automatically grabs the workpiece and accurately places it on the fixture. Reduced labor intensity, loading and unloading can be completed by one worker;
3) Equipment stability : The equipment adopts all imported core components. The equipment welding power source adopts the Dr. brand with Advantech industrial computer and the control system independently developed by our company. Network bus control and fault self-diagnosis ensure the reliability and reliability of the equipment. Stability, the whole welding process can be traced, and can be docked with ERP system;
4) Solve the problem of difficult to remove the product after welding is completed : Our station adopts an automatic stripping structure. After the welding is completed, the workpiece automatically falls on the assembly line. Manually, only the workpiece after the welding is removed can be used to solve the rail welding. Difficult problem after removal;
5) Guarantee welding quality, improve production efficiency, and high equipment compatibility : The equipment is highly intelligent. After analyzing the welding process and the beat of the product, a four-station turntable with a vision and a robot is used as the overall workstation. And automatic blanking, different specifications of products can be produced on one workstation, only need to change the tooling, the tooling time is 13 minutes, and can automatically identify whether the pad is in place, the guide rail is in place, the welding quality is qualified and All parameters can be exported, which can automatically detect the wrong equipment and automatically alarm and dock with the waste system. By comparison, it will ensure that no waste material will flow out, and the production capacity will be increased from 2000 pieces per shift to 9500 pieces per shift.
6), pipeline beat : our engineers through the optimization of each workpiece, the beat reached 10S / pcs.