What we are going to say today is that the automatic spot welder does not weld well. Is it really the problem? The common problems during welding are: the welding spot is not melted and spatter occurs during welding, which causes the automatic spot welding machine to fail to weld.
I. Overheating of automatic spot welding machine:
1. Check whether the insulation resistance between the electrode holder and the body is poor, causing a local short circuit.
2. Check whether the inlet water pressure, water flow, and water supply temperature are suitable, and whether the system is clogged with dirt, which causes the electrode arms to overheat due to poor cooling.
3. Check whether the contact surfaces such as the copper soft coupler and the electrode tip are seriously oxidized, which will increase the contact resistance and cause serious heat generation.
4. Check whether the welding thickness and load continuity rate are up to standard, causing the welding machine to overload and generate heat.
Second, there should be unintended splashing during welding:
1. Check whether the current is too large or the pressure is too small.
2. Insufficient strength of the welding workpiece: The current is getting smaller and smaller when welding, and the phenomenon of weak welding occurs.
3. The solder joint is not melted through and the nugget is not formed well or not:
1. Not melted, that is, during the spot welding, no "lentil" -like nugget structure was formed. This kind of defect is very dangerous, it will greatly reduce the strength of the solder joint.
2. Debug welding adjustment parameters. If you have confirmed that there are no problems with the parameters, you need to check the main power supply circuit, such as: whether the power supply is sufficient, whether the welding transformer is damaged, and so on.
Suzhou Anjia Automation Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional welding equipment manufacturer, focusing on the development and sales of energy-efficient resistance welding machines, automatic welding equipment and industrial non-standard special welding equipment. Anjia focuses on how to improve welding quality, welding efficiency and reduce welding. cost. If you are interested in our automatic spot welding machine, please contact us: 400-8333-566.
Reprinted please indicate the source: Anjia automatic spot welding machine 92shizhi.com ( automatic spot welding machine manufacturer )