Cabinet door automatic welding line is a welding line for welding cabinet door plates. It is tailored according to customer requirements. It realizes the action of one person completing loading and unloading and workpiece clamping. The station automatically completes all welding points and realizes personnel. Maximize utilization and maximize production efficiency, realize one-time clamping and automatic welding of workpieces.
I. Customer background and pain points
Suzhou LW Co., Ltd. is a joint-stock company that manufactures sheet metal products. The main products are network cabinets, server cabinets, and telecommunications outdoor cabinets. The resistance welding of cabinet door ribs is required. The appearance, strength and consistency of the welding points are very demanding. high. There are many types of customers' products. The upper bending and lower assembly of the welding process have been automatically upgraded. The welding process has been the bottleneck of the customer. The customer has always wanted to find a good welding automation solution to solve the current problem. The questions I got are:
• At present, the equipment uses a single AC welding resistance power supply, which has large power, large impact on the power grid and high energy consumption;
• The appearance of the solder joint is uneven, and grinding is required to perform spraying. At present, environmental protection has high requirements on the grinding workshop, and the grinding process has become one of the bottlenecks in the production process;
• Welding efficiency is low. Welding requires spot welding with fixed ribs after tool positioning, and then welding spot welding of the entire workpiece. The welding efficiency is too low and the stress of the welded workpiece cannot be released. After the welding is completed, the workpiece is deformed and needs to be leveled again.
• Single station operation, cannot be linked with the automatic bending of the previous process and the automatic assembly of the next process, the equipment utilization rate is low.
Second, customers have high requirements for equipment
Based on product features and past experience, LW put forward the following requirements for the new customized equipment after discussion with our sales engineers:
1. One side is required to be flat after welding, there is no need to polish after welding, and no welding spot marks can be seen after direct spraying;
2. Destructive test of solder joints requires that each solder joint must be fused.
3. The welding efficiency is required to be increased by 50% on the original basis;
4. Energy saving, no impact on grid voltage;
5, can be connected with upstream and downstream automation equipment;
According to the requirements of customers, ordinary standard spot welding machines cannot be realized at all, what should I do?
Third, according to customer needs, develop custom cabinet door automatic welding assembly line
According to the customer's requirements, the company's R & D department, welding process department, and sales department jointly held a new project research and development meeting to discuss the process, fixture, structure, feeding method, and configuration, list key risk points, and make one by one The solution, the basic direction and technical details are determined as follows:
1. Workpiece proofing test : Anjia Welding Technician made a simple fixture for proofing at the fastest speed, and used our existing energy storage welding machine to proof test, after 10 days of back and forth testing by both parties, and good pull detection and discussion, Basically determine the welding parameters;
2. Equipment selection : The R & D engineer communicates with the welding technician and calculates the selection power according to customer requirements. Finally, it is confirmed as the ADR-15000J cabinet door automatic welding assembly line;
”； 3. Stability of equipment : Our company adopts all " import configuration " of core components;
4. Equipment advantages :
1) Improving welding efficiency : the use of assembly lines and welding equipment to solve the action of one person completing loading and unloading and workpiece clamping, the station automatically completes welding of all welding points, maximizes personnel utilization, maximizes production efficiency, and achieves The workpiece is clamped at one time and fully automatic welding;
2) Achieve no trace on one side : adopt automatic positioning and automatic welding to ensure the reinforcement of the workpiece. At the same time, the upper and lower electrodes are repeatedly designed and demonstrated to solve the electrode dressing and cost problems, ensuring that the sheet metal parts are flat and seamless after welding. Grinding, saving labor costs and electrode use costs;
； 3) Energy saving : The use of capacitor energy storage equipment has minimal impact on the power grid and saves more than 90% of energy ;
4) Equipment stability : The equipment adopts the control system independently developed by our company, with automatic alarm for air pressure over-limit, self-diagnosis of faults, and aging test before leaving the factory to ensure the stability of the equipment before leaving the factory;
5) No discoloration at the welding point : Due to the use of energy storage welding power source, the welding time is less than 17ms, so the welding point discoloration of the workpiece is extremely small, which also solves the problem of the appearance of the zinc layer being damaged when welding galvanized sheet;
6) Open equipment communication : We use the same communication protocol as the conventional communication protocol to design and manufacture equipment control programs. At the same time, we open the control port so that the external control system can communicate with our equipment to achieve automatic communication of the customer's factory finishing equipment and ensure the external control port. open;
7) Delivery time: 25 working days.
Anjia fully discussed the above technical solutions, details, and lw. After the two sides reached an agreement, they signed a "Technical Agreement" as the standard for equipment R & D, design, manufacturing, and acceptance, because our professional technology and meticulous service have been trusted by customers, and in 2019 An order agreement was reached with LW on August 13,
5. Project overall process diagram:
(Overall process diagram)
Fourth, fast design, on-time delivery, professional after-sales, and get praise from customers!
After confirming the equipment technical agreement and signing the contract, Anjia's project manager held the production project launch meeting as soon as possible, and confirmed the mechanical design, electrical design, machining, outsourced parts, assembly, joint adjustment time nodes and customers to come to the factory for pre-acceptance. , Rectification, general inspection and delivery time, and orderly issue work orders of each department through the ERP system, supervise and follow up the work process of each department.
After 25 working days, the LW custom-made LW cabinet door automatic welding assembly line was finally completed after aging test. Our professional after-sales engineer went through 2 days of installation and commissioning and technical, operation and maintenance training at the customer site. The equipment has been put into production normally. And all reached the customer's acceptance criteria.
LW Company is very satisfied with the actual production and welding effect of the automatic welding line of cabinet door panels, which has helped them improve production efficiency, save labor, no longer need to be polished, and save 90% of energy, which has been highly recognized and praised by them!
Fifth, meet your customization requirements is the growth mission of Anjia!
The customer is our mentor. What material do you need to weld? What welding process do you need? What welding requirements? Need full-automatic, semi-automatic, or assembly line? ”。 Please do not hesitate to mention that Anjia can " research and develop " for you.
Reprinted please indicate the source: Anjia spot welding machine 92shizhi.com ( spot welding machine manufacturer )