电极的作用是对焊件施加压力并向焊接区传输电流，因此应满足如下要求： The role of the electrode of the spot welding machine is to apply pressure to the weldment and transmit current to the welding zone, so the following requirements should be met:
1. High electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity to prolong the service life of the electrode and improve the heating condition of the surface of the weldment.
2. High temperature strength and hardness, with good resistance to deformation and abrasion.
3. The tendency to form alloys with weldments at high temperature is small, the physical properties are stable, and it is not easy to adhere.
4. Low material cost, convenient processing, and easy replacement after deformation or wear.
5. Comprehensive performance considerations. The electrode materials are mainly copper and copper alloys, or tungsten and molybdenum.
Suzhou Anjia Automation Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional welding equipment manufacturer, focusing on the development and sales of energy-efficient resistance welding machines, automated welding equipment and industrial non-standard special welding equipment. Anjia focuses on how to improve welding quality, welding efficiency and reduce welding cost. 。 If you are interested in our mid-frequency spot welding machine, please contact us: 400-8283-566 .